Kerala Tour 3 – 6 Days 5 Nights
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Welcome to Kerala – The Gods own Country. On arrival at Kochi airport or Ernakulum railway station, begin your tour. You will be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy city tour of Kochi, You will visit the St. Francis Church, the Mattencherry Palace, the Jewish Synagogue and view the Chinese fishing nets in Fort Kochi area. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Munnar (130 Kms /approx. 04 hours)
Today morning after breakfast proceed to picturesque destination Munnar. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this charming hill station. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Munnar where you will enjoy visiting sections of old Munnar, which includes the charming old Christ Church, Tata Tea Museum. Later you will also visit Mattupetty Lake. The evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Thekkady/Periyar (105 Kms /approx. 03 ½ hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Thekkady (Periyar) the land of spice plantations.On arrival, check-in to your hotel. The afternoon is at leisure to walk through the bustling spice market in the Kumily Village, Afternoon visit a spice plantation Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Alleppey (110 Kms / approx. 04 hours)
Today early morning, enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Periyar (boats can be hired directly), to observe wildlife in the Periyar Sanctuary. After breakfast, drive to the idyllic backwaters of Alleppey and check- in to your Houseboat. Overnight Stay in Houseboat
Depart to Kochi (53 Kms / approx. 01 ½ hours)
Today you will be transferred to Kochi airport or Ernakulum railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates