Madhya Pradesh, a large state in central India, retains landmarks from eras throughout Indian history. Begun in the 10th century, its Hindu and Jain temples at Khajuraho are renowned for their carvings of erotic scenes, most prominently Kandariya Mahadeva, a temple with more than 800 sculptures. The eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha national parks, noted Bengal tiger sanctuaries, offer guided safaris.
Welcome to Madhya Pradesh Tour. On arrival at Gwalior Airport / Railway station, you will be transferred to your hotel. O arrival check-in to hotel. In the afternoon you will proceed for a half day city tour of Gwalior it includes the visit at Teli Ka Mandir and the 11h century Sas Bahu ka Mandir. This Sas Bahu ka temple’s in name of Lord Vishnu. Back to your hotel In the evening witness the spectacular sound and light show at Gwalior Fort. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Orchha (235 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Orchha. En route visit the Phool Bagh, Dinman Herdaul’s Palace, and Sunder Mahal. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later, visit Jahangir Mahal, Raj Mahal and Chaturbhuj temple. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful place. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Khajuraho (178 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today early morning after breakfast drive to Khajuraho. On arrival, check-in to hotel. In the afternoon proceed on a temple tour visiting the Kandariya Mahadeo Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The other temples of interest are Chausath Yogini, Chitragupta etc in the evening witness the spectacular sound and light show (entry on direct payment basis). The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
In Khajuraho – Excursion Panna National Park (60 Kms / approx. 02 hours)
Today after breakfast proceed to Panna National Park near the Ken River. View the spectacular Pandav Falls en route. The rest of the evening is at leisure to explore the local shops and market. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart to Khajuraho Airport/Jhansi Railway Station (180 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today you will be transferred to Khajuraho airport or Jhansi railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates