The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rain forests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Arrive Port Blair
Welcome to Andaman Tour. On arrival at Port Blair Airport, you will be transferred to your Hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then, visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.Overnight stay in Hotel
In Port Blair
Today after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay Island(Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies.Then, visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.Overnight stay in Hotel
Ferry to Havelock
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. After lunch, proceed to the Asia’s Best Beach “Radhanagar Beach (Beach No.7).Overnight stay in Hotel
Ferry to Port Blair
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Kalapathar Beach. Return from Havelock Island in the evening and transfer back to Port Blair. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart from Port Blair
Today you will be transferred to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates