Uttarakhand, a state in northern India crossed by the Himalayas, is known for its Hindu pilgrimage sites. Rishikesh, a major centre for yoga study, was made famous by the Beatles’ 1968 visit. The city hosts the evening Ganga Aarti, a spiritual gathering on the sacred Ganges River. The state’s forested Jim Corbett National Park shelters Bengal tigers and other native wildlife.
Arrive Delhi | Drive to Nainital (330 Kms / approx. 09 hours)
Welcome to Uttarakhand Tour. On arrival at Delhi airport / railway station, begin your Uttarakhand tour you will travel on a picturesque drive to the charming hill station of Nainital. On arrival, check-in to your hotel at Nainital. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast will proceed for an excursion to the lakes which include Sat Tal- a group of seven lakes where you will enjoy boating and paddling, the rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed on a local tour of Nainital visiting the Naina Devi Temple and Hanuman Garhi. You can also walk around the Naini Lake, and enjoy a boat ride the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight Stay in Hotel
Drive to Ranikhet (80 Kms / approx. 03 hours)
Today after breakfast check out from Nainital hotel and proceed to a popular hill station of Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a cool, quiet and serene hill station. Surrounded by picturesque views, on arrival, check-in to your hotel. This afternoon explore Ranikhet visit wonderful sights in Ranikhet such as 9-hole golf course at Up, Government Fruit Garden and Research Station at Chaubatia and the fascinating temples in Dwarahat. The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Corbett (200 Kms / approx. 06 hours)
This morning after breakfast will proceed to Corbett, on arrival check-in to your hotel. Later, enjoy a jeep safari to spot a variety of wildlife on your own arrangements. It is a haven for bird watchers, wild life enthusiasts, environmentalists and nature lovers. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Note: Corbett National Park remains open throughout the year for the visitors from Jhirna zone but the best time to visit Corbett is from 15th November to 15th June as rest of the park is closed from15th June onwards due to monsoon.
Drive to Mussoorie (287 Kms / approx. 07 hours)
Today after breakfast will depart from Corbett to on a drive to the picturesque town of Mussoorie, popularly known as the Queen of Hills is a charming hill station on arrival you will check-in to your hotel. The evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today morning after breakfast proceed for a half-day sightseeing tour of Mussoorie visiting the Kempty Falls and the Gun Hill Point. Kempty Falls is popular among the tourists who visit Mussoorie and this cascading waterfall has successfully lured tourists from the very beginning. Gun Hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie. It can be reached by the Ropeway ride. You can enjoy the cable car ride from the Mall road to the Gun Hill point (on direct payment basis). Rest of evening is at leisure to stroll on the Mall road on your own. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart to Delhi (270 Kms / approx. 07 hours)
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Delhi airport /Railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates