Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It’s home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Arrive Delhi | Drive to Shimla (330 Kms / approx. 09 hours)
Welcome to Himachal Tour. On arrival at the Delhi airport or Delhi railway station, begin your Himachal tour to the charming hill station of Shimla. On arrival check-in to your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast will proceed on a wonderful excursion to Kufri and Chail. Kufri hill station is popularly known as Switzerland of the East. Return to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax or explore the local markets as you stroll on Mall Road. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Manali (272 Kms /approx. 08 hours)
Today after breakfast check out from Shimla you will start the breathtaking drive to Manali. On arrival check-in to your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast enjoy city tour cover Hadimba Devi Temple, Visit the Tibetan Monastery which houses several images of Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings. The evening is free to stroll and shop on the mall road. Return to hotel, rest time is for leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
In Manali | Excursion to Rohtang Pass/ Snow view point (51 Kms / approx. 02 hours)
Today after breakfast you will proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass. Enjoy a wide panoramic view of snow covered mountains. If roads to Rohtang Pass are closed, then visit Snow Point where you can enjoy ponies / horses ride (on direct payment basis). Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel
In Manali | Excursion to Kullu and Manikaran
Today morning, after breakfast excursion of Kullu and Manikaran this is also known as the “Valley of Gods” on an excursion to Manikaran, famous for its sulphur hot springs. Back to your hotel the rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Chandigarh (305 Kms / approx. 08 hours)
Today after breakfast will be proceed to Chandigarh. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening is free to explore this well planned city. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart to Delhi (255 Kms / approx. 06 hours)
Today you will be transferred to Delhi Airport / Railway station for your onward return journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates