Leh – Ladakh Tour 7 Days 6 Nights
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.
Arrive Leh – The Cold Desert of India, our representative will meet, greet, assist and transfer you to Hotel in Leh. Rest of the day free to acclimatize to the high altitude of Ladakh. In the evening take a walk to the local bazaar in Leh. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast, drive to Thiksey village, visit Thiksey monastery and drive to Shey Village to visit Shey Palace and Gompa. In the evening visit Leh Palace, Donkey Sanctuary and Shanti Stupa for beautiful sunset view. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Nubra via Khardungla Pass (140 Kms / approx. 06 hours)
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass. Arrive Nubra and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can enjoy the camel ride (On Own). Later if time permits visit Hunder Sand Dunes and Diskit monastery and check in at Deluxe Camp. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in the Camp
Drive to Leh
Today after Breakfast proceed for Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road. Evening explore Leh bazaar for souvenir, visit Leh Jokhang or Leh Mosque by foot. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast visit Hall of Fame, Spituk Monastery and Kali Mata Temple, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and Confluence of Zanskar – Indus rivers. Overnight stay in Hotel
Excursion to Pangong Lake (280 Kms round trip)
Today morning after breakfast drive to to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. The Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 M). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometers at its widest point to which foreigners are permitted, is only some seven km along the southern shore from the head of the lake, but it affords spectacular views of the mountains of the Changchenmo range to the north, their reflection shimmering in the ever-changing blues and greens of the lakes brackish water. Above Spangmik are the glacier and snow-capped peaks of the Pangong range. Evening back to hotel in Leh Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart from Leh
Today you will be transferred to Leh Airport for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates