Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Arrive Kozhikode | Drive to Wayanad (80 Kms / approx. 02 ½ hours)
Welcome to Kerala – The Gods own Country. On arrival at Kozhikode airport / railway station, begin your trip. You will be transferred to Wayanad where on arrival you will check-in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for full day excursion of Wayanad. You will visit Lakkidi – the gateway to Wayanad, the entire region is most notable for containing impressive mountain peaks, dense forests, and beautiful streams and other water features. Thamarasseri Ghat, Pookat Lake, Ambalavayal Heritage Museum. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Kozhikode (80Kms / approx. 02 ½ hours)
Today after breakfast, drive to Kozhikode. On arrival, check into your hotel. This is a sea town with a busy port & thriving trading Centre some of the best places to get a glimpse into its history & natural beauty. Evening is free for leisure you can go for boat cruise on Lake Chaliyar (on direct payment basis).Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed on Kozhikode excursion. Visit and enjoy Kappad Beach, also visit the Pazhassiraja Museum & Art. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Palakkad (135 Kms / approx. 03 ½ hours)
Today, after breakfast proceed to Palakkad. On arrival, check into your hotel/resort. It is famous for its Travancore saris, handicraft and jewellery. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for Palakkad excursion during that you will visit the Palakkad Fort, Jain temple, The Malamphuza dam the rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart to Kochi (159 Kms / approx. 04 hours)
Today you are transferred to Kochi airport or Palakkad/Ernakulum railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates