The state of Goa, in India, is famous for its beaches and places of worship. Tourism is its primary industry, and is generally focused on the coastal areas of Goa,
Welcome to Goa – one of India’s top beach towns. On arrival at Goa Airport / Madgaon Railway station you will transferred to Hotel. On arrival check- in to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Much of the real Goa is seen inside its buildings and in the hinterland, away from the coastal area.In the morning you’ll visit Panjim City. The oldest monument in Panjim is Adil Shah’s Palace, built in 1490. Visit the beautiful Church of our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. From Altinho Hill you’ll enjoy panoramic views of Panjim.The afternoon’s tour takes you to Miramar Beach and on to Dona Paula. Along the way you’ll see the quaint fishing village of Caranzalem. The Dona Paula Bay overlooks Marmagoa, the largest natural harbor in India, and the Arabian Sea.On the return drive down through Fountainhes to Old Goa, the heartland of ancient Christianity. Once a bustling metropolis, Old Goa is now in ruins. Visit the beautiful Basilica of Bom Jesus where the body of St. Francis Xavier is enshrined in a silver casket. Visit the majestic Se Cathedral, the largest church in Goa. See the bustling city of Mapusa, noted for its colorful Friday market.Overnight stay in Hotel
Today spend the whole day enjoying the waters and the beach life of Goa. Get adventurous with various water sports that Goa is famous for, such as water biking, waterskiing, ballooning, and more. (on direct payment basis) Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart from Goa
Today you will be transferred to Goa Airport / Madgaon railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories TOUR ENDS
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates