Madhya Pradesh, a large state in central India, retains landmarks from eras throughout Indian history. Begun in the 10th century, its Hindu and Jain temples at Khajuraho are renowned for their carvings of erotic scenes, most prominently Kandariya Mahadeva, a temple with more than 800 sculptures. The eastern Bandhavgarh and Kanha national parks, noted Bengal tiger sanctuaries, offer guided safaris.
Arrive Bhopal | Drive to Pachmarhi (200 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Welcome to Madhya Pradesh Tour. On arrival at Bhopal Airport / railway station, drive to Pachmarhi. Arrival in Panchmarhi check-in to hotel. Pachmarhi is a hill station in Madhya Pradesh state of central India, also It’s widely known as “Satpura ki Rani” (Queen of Satpura), Evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for the local sightseeing of Pachmarhi which include Handi Khoh, Priyadarshini Point – Earlier known as Forsyth Point, Witnessing the spectacular sunset views from this vantage point, Bada Mahadev. Pachmarhi Lake- Here you can do the boating, camel & horse rides, toy motorbikes are available for amusements [Private]. Return to your hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for the Panchmarhi excursion that includes visit to Jata Shankar, Jambu Dwip stream, Bee Fall, Dhoopgarh, Pandav Caves, Reechgarh – A wonderful natural amphitheatre in the rock, Parasailing Point One can also have the option to enjoy parasailing at Dhoopgarh. After this excursion you will be back to your hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Jabalpur (235 Kms / approx. 04 hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Jabalpur. On arrival Jabalpur check-in to hotel. Later visit Bhedaghat – it is approximately 25 km from Jabalpur city. Also visit Duandhar Falls, Marble Rocks and the Chausath Yogini temple. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Bandhavgarh (171 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Bandhavgarh. Madhya Pradesh is the heart of India, also home of some of finest National Parks. Most of the national parks in Madhya Pradesh are famous for tiger and elephant safari. On arrival Bandhavgarh, check-in to hotel. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight stay in Hotel
Bandhavgarh National Park Safari
Today early morning breakfast proceed for the Jungle Safari at Bandhavgarh National Park wildlife retreat where history and nature meet, Set amidst the Vindhyan ranges, the park has a series of ridges running through it at present this is a famous natural hub for White Tigers. Evening is free for relaxation. Overnight stay in Hotel
Departure to Jabalpur (171 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today you will be Jabalpur Airport / Railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates