Odisha (formerly Orissa), an eastern Indian state on the Bay of Bengal, is known for its tribal cultures and its many ancient Hindu temples. The capital, Bhubaneswar, is home to hundreds of temples, notably the intricately-carved Mukteshvara. The Lingaraj Temple complex, dating to the 11th century, is set around sacred Bindusagar Lake.
Arrive at Bhubaneshwar
Welcome to Odisha Tour. On arrival at Bubaneshwar Airport/Railway station you will be transferred to hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Later enjoy sightseeing of Bhubaneshwar as the city is known as the city of temples. We will take you to Ling Raj Temple, Mukteshwar Temple, Parashurameshwara Temple and Handicrafts Museum.Overnight stay in Hotel.
In Bhubaneshwar | Drive to Puri (60 Kms/ approx. 01 hour)
Today morning after breakfast visit Nanad Kanan Biological Park which is worth visiting. Later drive to Puri en route visit to artisan village called Pipili where you can shop for some of the best authentic handicrafts. Continue your journey, on arrival in Puri check-in to hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast, visit to Shri Jagannath Temple. The temple is an important pilgrimage destination for many Hindu traditions, particularly worshippers of Krishna and Vishnu, and part of the Char Dham pilgrimages that a Hindu has to be visited in one’s lifetime. Later visit Balighai Beach and The Casuarina Fringed Beach which is just 8 kms away form Puri. The Beach is uniquely located at the Bay of Bengal and river Nuanai. This Odisha (Orissa) beach is well known for its scenic natural beauty and calm environment. The booming and isolated coastline is simply awesome and refreshing particularly among honeymoon couple. One can spend hours together with Cashew and Coconut trees. Overnight stay in Hotel
In Puri – Excursion to Konark
Today after breakfast, proceed for an excursion tour of Konark. Visit the world famous Konark Sun Temple also known as Black Pagoda. The temple is a World Heritage Site. It takes the form of the chariot of Surya (Arka), the sun god, and is heavily decorated with stone carving. The entire complex was designed in the form of a huge chariot drawn by seven spirited horses on twelve pairs of exquisitely decorated wheels. The entrance is guarded by two lions, which are each shown crushing a war elephant. Each elephant in turn lies on top of a human body. The temple symbolises the majestic stride of the Sun god. Relax at breathtaking Konark Beach. Evening – Return back to the Hotel at Puri. Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart to Bhubaneshwar (60 Kms/ approx. 01 hour)
Today you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar Airport for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories.TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates