Rajasthan Tour – 9 Days 8 Nights
Rajasthan is a state of vibrant folk dance and music, gigantic forts and palaces, spicy food, colourful and large turbans, extensive golden sand desert, camels and rich handicraft. It is therefore, an incredible place to visit in India for enjoying unforgettable holidays. Sprawling in an area of 342239 sq km, Rajasthan is perfect for history buffs, culture aficionados, adventure lovers, wildlife enthusiasts, family vacations, honeymoon, and more.
Welcome to Rajasthan Tour. On arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway station, you will be transferred to your hotel. In the evening, you will visit “Chokhi Dhani”, Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani Overnight stay in Hotel
Today morning after breakfast proceed for Jaipur sightseeing. It includes visit to Amer Fort & Palace, famous for Sheesh Mahal. En-route visit to Hawa Mahal. Then proceed to visit City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, etc. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Jodhpur (337 Kms / approx. 06 hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to hotel. Evening free at Leisure or also can visit Mandore Garden.Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast visit Meherangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Evening visit Bishnoi Village back to the hotel. Rest time is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel
Drive to Jaisalmer (205 Kms / approx. 05 hours)
Today after breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening you can visit Gadhisar Lake Artistically carved Chattris, Temples, Shrines and Ghats surround the banks of Gadisar Lake. Enjoy a boat ride on the lake with the amazing setting sun view.Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for the local sightseeing of Jaisalmer. It includes the Jaisalmer Fort. The Jaisalmer city is also revered for its Havelis. Among many of them you will find Salim ji ki haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli. In the afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes the exotic destinations near Jaisalmer experience the desert life of Rajasthan. The sunset over the sand dunes is truly breathtaking you can enjoy an adventurous ride on camel’s back to see of the beautiful sand dunes. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Drive to Udaipur via Ranakpur (255 Kms / approx. 06 hours)
Today after breakfast, drive to Udaipur en-route visit Ranakpur Jain Temples, to see one of the best complexes of Jain religion. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening proceed for a boat ride on Lake Pichola. Overnight stay in Hotel
Today after breakfast proceed for a city tour it includes City Palace. Also visit the Saheliyon ki Bari or Garden of the Maids. Rest of the day will be at leisure for independent activities.Overnight stay in Hotel
Depart from Udaipur
Today you will be transferred to Udaipur Airport / Railway station for your onward journey as your tour comes to an end with sweet memories. TOUR ENDS
- Accommodation as per plan.
- Meals plan as per package.
- All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by suitable vehicle
- PLS. NOTE THAT VEHICLE WILL NOT BE ON DISPOSAL. IT WILL BE PROVIDED AS PER ITINERARY AND POINT TO POINT BASIS
- All parking and permit charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Airfare, Train Fare, Insurance Premium etc.
- Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places not mentioned in itinerary
- Payment for service provided on personal basis
- Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such cases extra will be charged as per actual
- Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc. Government Service Tax as applicable on the above rates